Concussions affect people differently. While most athletes with a concussion recover quickly and fully, some will have symptoms that last for days, or even weeks. Depend on a medical professional to clear your child before they return to play after a concussion.
Articles in this section
- What is a concussion?
- If my child has a concussion, are there any "concussion signs" I should be aware of?
- If my child has a concussion, what symptoms will he/she experience?
- If I suspect my child has a concussion, what should I do?
- Can I help prevent my child from getting a concussion?
- If my child suffers a concussion, how long will it take him/her to recover?
- Where can I learn more about concussions?